Learn about the conservatories and the outdoor gardens!
(Program Timings: Daily 0900 hours & 1400 hours)
Date: 01 November 2016 - 05 November 2016
Located next to Marina Reservoir, Gardens by the Bay offers breath-taking waterfront views. This multi-award winning horticultural destination spans 101 hectares of reclaimed land, and is made up of two main areas – Bay South Garden and Bay East Garden.
Explore the cool-moist Cloud Forest, which features a spectacular 35-metre high man-made waterfall, as well as exotic plants like orchids, pitcher plants, and ferns that originate from the Tropical Montane highlands located some 1,000 to 3,500 metres above sea level.
View our collection of amazing plants from cool-dry Mediterranean climates that can only be experienced in parts of Europe, Chile, South Africa and California up close, and wander among the unusual Baobabs, succulent plants and thousand-year-old olive trees as you take in the ever changing sights of the flower display.
• One way transfer from hotel to the garden is included.
• Pick up time from hotel lobby at 0900hrs & 1400hrs.
• Operates with a minimum of 2 pax.
• This is a non guided tour (Free & Easy Only).
• Inclusive of admission ticket to Flower Dome and Cloud Forest.
• Prices are in Singapore Dollars inclusive of prevailing government taxes
• No refund for cancellation less than 48 working hours before tour starts.