- Roam the jungle in the complete safety and comfort of a tram. Your tram ride takes you through the East and West Loop passing by a large reservoir and weaving through selected habitats designed specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan Foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent.
- After the tram ride, embark on the Fishing Cat Trail where you might catch the cats in action as they eye their prey in the water and lunge forward in attack. Other inhabitants along this trail include the small but ferocious leopard cats, the playful and noisy small clawed otters, a pair of Indian Gharials and the largest bat in the world – the Malayan flying fox. A truly unique experience!
- Tour Duration includes traveling time to and from the attractions
- Depending on the traffic conditions, duration of tour may vary
- Price starts from $169
- Tour operates with a minimum of 4 pax
- No refund for cancellation less than 48 working hours upon booking confirmation
- Kindly note that a service fee of 4.5% will be charged for each PayPal transaction