- National Gallery Singapore occupies two national monuments: former Supreme Court and City Hall. Landmarks of Singapore’s colonial past and journey to independence, the buildings have borne witness to many pivotal events in the nation’s history.
- Reflecting Singapore’s unique heritage and geographical location, the Gallery will feature Singapore and the Southeast Asian art in its long-term and special exhibitions. It will also work with leading museums worldwide to co-present Southeast Asian art in a wider context, positioning Singapore as a regional and international hub for the visual arts.
- Tickets are required for admission into all exhibition galleries and Keppel Centre for Art Education, except for the Concourse Galleries and the Ng Teng Fong Roof Garden Gallery.
- Kindly note that a service fee of 4.5% will be charged for each PayPal transaction
- No refund for cancellation less than 48 working hours before tour starts