- First opened in 1999, the Singapore City Gallery tells the story of Singapore’s physical transformation over the past 50 years. Make time for highlights like the panoramic sights and sound show, A Day in Singapore and the Central Area Model Light and Sound Show. Be awed by the architectural models or the various interactive and experiential exhibits in the gallery.
- Board the traditional bumboat tour which brings history and culture to life, as well as the awe-inspiring sights of go-downs, quays, modern skyscrapers and key landmarks such as The Merlion, Sir Stamford statue, the Esplanade and Marina Bay Sands which are are just a stone’s away.
- Continue to this multi-award winning horticultural destination which spans 101 hectares of reclaimed land, and is made up of two main areas – Bay South Garden and Bay East Garden.
- Explore the cool-moist Cloud Forest, which features a spectacular 35-metre high man-made waterfall, as well as exotic plants like orchids, pitcher plants, and ferns that originate from the Tropical Montane highlands located about 1,000 to 3,500 metres above sea level.
- View our collection of amazing plants from cool-dry Mediterranean climates that can only be experienced in parts of Europe, Chile, South Africa and California up close, and wander among the unusual Baobabs, succulent plants and thousand-year-old olive trees as you take in the ever changing sights of the flower display.
- You can’t miss the massive Supertrees here. These tree-shaped vertical gardens are between nine to 16 storeys tall. Walk on the suspended walkway between two Supertrees to enjoy a bird’s eye view of the gardens.
- Tour Duration includes travelling time to and from the attractions.
- Depending on the traffic conditions, durations of tour may vary.
- 1 pick-up point and drop-off service included
- Price starts from $205
- Tour operates with a minimum of 4 pax
- Kindly note that a service fee of 4.5% will be charged for each PayPal transaction