- Join us on this trail and explore the history, culture and lifestyles of multi-racial Singapore. First Little India – a haven of Indian culture and ethnicity that embodies the vibrant and colourful pulse of the Indian community in Singapore.
- Next, drive to the mouth of Singapore River. The Merlion, a national icon representing Singapore’s humble beginning as a fishing village is located here. The Merlion Park set against the City as a backdrop is a sight not to be missed.
- Drive past the Financial District to Chinatown and discover the rich heritage of Chinatown through insightful stories.
- Last stop is the Singapore Botanic Gardens, the ‘green lung’ of our city and UNESCO Heritage Site since July 2016. Experience the calm and serenity of this 52-hectare garden. Located within the grounds is the National Orchid Garden where you can marvel at the wide and colourful variety of Orchids on display.
- Tour Duration includes travelling time to and from the attractions
- Depending on the traffic conditions, durations of tour may vary
- Tour operates with a minimum of 2 pax
- Price is in Singapore Dollars and is inclusive of prevailing government taxes
- Kindly note that a service fee of 4.5% will be charged for each PayPal transaction
- No refund for cancellation less than 48 working hours before tour starts