- Museum curator Alvin Yapp, invites you into his home to view his private collection of all things Peranakan!
- The Intan is a quaint, little private museum. It sits in the middle of a row of heritage homes in the heart of a historical and residential area of Singapore.
- Occupying an area no larger than 1,000 square feet (90 square meters), the museum showcases the culture and heritage of the colourful Peranakans or Straits born Chinese, unique in Singapore and part of this region.
- Tour Duration includes travelling time to and from the attractions
- Depending on the traffic conditions, duration of tour may vary
- Tour operates with a minimum of 2 pax
- No refund for cancellation less than 48 working hours before tour starts
- Kindly note that a service fee of 4.5% will be charged for each PayPal transaction