Updates: COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019)
We would like to inform, life and business are as usual in Singapore despite the COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) outbreak.
Singapore government has taken immediate and continuous stringent precautionary measures to minimise the risk of community spread. Please click for more information from Singapore Tourism Board. https://www.stb.gov.sg/content/stb/en/home-pages/advisory-on-covid-19.html#Useful_Links
Please see below letters from STB to all Partners.
For the latest updates on COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019), please refer to the Singapore Ministry of Health website www.moh.gov.sg
The well-being of all our guests are of utmost priority and SingExpress has taken additional precautionary measures for all our services:
- Disinfect vehicles for each service
- Re-disinfect the vehicle before each pick-up stop or after each drop-off for tours
- Face mask and hand sanitizer are available for guests if require. Maximum 1 mask per guest. Additional mask available at a charge.
- Our guides, coordinators and drivers are reminded to perform temperature checks, hands sanitization and alert the operation team if unwell
- All guests will be reminded to maintain sufficient hydration
- Should any guest be unwell, we will assist to arrange for a doctor visit or provide the contacts of medical practitioners they can visit.
- At stop point, the vehicle door will remain open to aid air circulation
- Sufficient time will be allocated at each sightseeing points for guests to complete their sanitary routines.
- Coordinate with hotels and event venues on screening procedures and provision for earlier transfers or shuttle pick-up, etc
- Re-route shuttle schedule to minimise crowd at venues or hotels.
- Re-route tour itinerary if necessary to minimise crowd at the popular places of interests
- Select and liaise with restaurants that have taken precautionary steps for proper sanitization
- Provision more time for departure airport transfer in view of more stringent screening.
All activities remain as usual and we will continue to stay vigilant.